Followers

06 November, 2011

Sardarji and Marwadi, Chennai mein rahthae hain :P :)

In Chennai Sardarji's and the marwadi's are stereotyped. The sardarji's all over the country, But still, to my surprise when I found that information out. they are not dumb. Not at all.

A Teacher lecturing on population :
In India after Every 10 sec a
woman gives birth to a kid.
A Sardar stands up- we must find & stop her!.
***

I really dont know what to say for that. :O

Sardar 1 : Is HARBHAJAN Singh male or female ?
Sardar 2 : Female.
Sardar 1 : How ?
Sardar 2 : Just now commentator told "A wonderful delivery by HARBHAJAN
***

I love harbhajan :| ungli mein tingli :D

Sardar-why r all these people running?
Man- This is a race, the winner will get the cup.
Sardar-If only the winner will get the cup, why r others running?
***

-______- Just a few jokes here and there.

Teacher: "I killed a person"
convert this sentence into future tense.
Sardar: The future tense is "u will go to jail".
***

Now thats funny.

Sardar told his servant: Go and water the plants.
Servant: it's already raining.
Sardar: So what? Take an umbrella and go.
***

:P

Sardar : Sitting on The Top of the Mountain and Studying.... When a
Person asked what he was doing.... He replied... Oye!! Higher Studies
***

Courtesy : some link in google.
See stereotyping

Yo Sardarjis out there. I love your dance steps too. Everybody does.





Marwadi's :
Unlike the Sardarji's stereotyping, marwardis is well.. TRUE. They are all, I repeat ALL kanjoos. I am still yet to receive my 'gift' from my marwadi friend (Jugal), which is a pen by the way when my birthday got over two months ago. Not cool, This is my sly reminder again buddy :P. I want that gift however lame it is, marwadi choot. Say it. Marwadi choot, its fun to say it, just try.
I agree Marwadi food is TRULY AWESOME. But marwadi mothers are scary. Marwadi fathers are kanjoos. Marwadi babies are well like all babies cute.

Basically learn to laugh FOR Sardarji jokes not at them and learn to get your things from Marwadi by force or else you wont get them back, Experience talks.

P.S: I still want to hog Marwadi and I prefer to remain a marwadi food fan and laugh for Sardarji jokes.

Sincerely a fan of Sardarji jokes and Marwadi food :D

No comments: